Date: 24 June 2019
Location: Open Space of the Innovation Warehouse in London
Maximum number of participants: 20 (we strictly abide to the policy of first come first served)
Are you a leader, a management consultant or a facilitator?
Do you want to certify your knowledge of Organizational Learning and Systems Thinking?
- Learn and get certified by two of the field’s most renowned experts: Guus Geisen and Anthi Theiopoulou!
Do you want to be able to apply management’s newest approach to your projects?
- Scale up your participative projects with Organizational Learning and Systems Thinking – management’s newest approach! The OLSET Platform allows you to scale up your Organisational Development, Change, Lean, Kaizen, BPR, Knowledge management or Sustainability projects. Now you can be in many places at the same time using a software to scale up your project no matter the size you are dealing with! Learn how to facilitate others to use our digital decision making tools to thrive in any future.
Do you want to add more cutting edge services to your portfolio?
- Start auditing and certifying learning organisations!
- Start facilitating OLSET development projects for organisations!
If you answered YES in any of these question, then this one-day intensive seminar and certification is for you!
Even if there are various workshops on this same topic, it is the first time that such in-depth knowhow as well as that certification is provided publicly. The principles and mechanics of creation (or vision creation) are so concisely, vigorously and yet simply presented, that will enable you to re-engineer and strategise your organisation exactly as you want it – no matter its scale! It is also an opportunity to increase the value of all your services with our high profile and quality certification.
Our standards are high and we have a prerequisite for being eligible to take the examination to become a Certified Consultant in OL and ST. If you have attended the Art of Hosting basic training, or a Society for Organizational Learning basic training accompanied by a World Cafe and an Open Space training or an Appreciative Inquiry basic training followed by a World Cafe and an Open Space training, then you qualify to register for our certification test.
We accept a maximum of 20 participants and the training and examination are organised rarely in London. It will be one of the few opportunities that the co-creators will lead the certification workshop themselves, as later on they will be replaced by interns to make it less costly and thus more accessible. The venue is our office’s Open Space at the Innovation Warehouse – a hub of high tech companies where OLSET Ltd was born, nurtured and matured.
- … system synthesises relevant scientific research and empirical observation by world known Organizational Learning (OL) experts.
- … approach enables management and leadership consultants to enhance their participative leadership practice and to do so at a scale not achievable before.
- … software is the only operational OL platform in the world that is currently available.
- …certification is the only one offered for OL and ST worldwide and will significantly increase the value of your services
- ….technology operationalises management’s newest approach
- ….services will be added to your portfolio (audits and development projects)
This is an opportunity to become pioneers in the field as it is the first time that standardised, replicable and scalable services related to OL and ST are offered such as auditing and strategic transformation.
Trainers: Guus Geisen, Anthi Theiopoulou, Odysseas Velentzas
Fees: 700 GBP,
- 10 % discount for each additional registration received from the same organisation,
- 10% discount to early bird registration (until 30 April), and
- 10% discount to members of the SoL, AoH, WC, OST, AI networks.
To register contact us .We look forward to meeting you!
LIMITED TIME AND SEATS OFFER: For a limited time and seats our workshop is offered free of VAT.